Ensuring our customers are compliant to all their standard, regulatory and legal requirements
Compliance is an absolute requirement which cannot be ignored, else leads to hefty penalties and regulatory/government actions against the organisation. Hence being compliant to any of the regulatory/government compliance requirements is defacto requirement.
Being compliant not only avoids these hassles, it also improves the organisations brand image and show cases organisations commitment towards good governance and best business practices, in turn it means opportunities to acquire more business.
Due to the constant changes and complex nature of the regulations, it is usually a full-time job for a few people in every organisation to keep abreast of the the regulatory landscape. This also requires that countless hours and financial resources be dedicated to perform all the tasks associated with compliance
Our Managed Compliance Services to you rescue
Our Managed Compliance Services help you achieve and maintain compliance. We help both address your regulatory compliance requirements and also limit compliance related costs. We support most of common industry driven compliance such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOX.
Some of the common activities/services covered are:
- Compliance Audit/Gap Analysis
- Standards, Policies & Procedures
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Reduced costs & time for compliance
- Keep pace with compliance changes
- Provide required GRC system
- Predictable cost and efforts
- Manage risks
- Augments you IT staff
- Provides Virtual Risk & Compliance Office
Answers to Your Questions
Is ISO27001 a regulation?
No, ISO27001 is not a regulation. ISO27001 is the best ISMS standard. Compliance to standards is voluntary where as regulations are by nature mandatory.
Why should we be ISO27001 certified?
The benefits of being ISO27001 certified is many, this make ISO27001 the most popular Information Security standard. Some of the benefits are
- Demonstrates good security practices
- Provides reassurance to clients that their information is secure
- Provides marketing edge against your competitors
- Avoids financial losses caused by data breaches
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements
- Reduce the need for frequent audits
What standards / regulatory requirements does managed compliance cover?
We help you both in getting compliant and staying compliant for
- PCI DSS
- SOC 2 Type 1 & Type 2
Let's Work Together!
We always value our customers, understand their requirement and provide apt and truthful consultancy and advisory
60, 10th Cross ‘E’ Block,, Kanakanagar, Bengaluru – 560032, INDIA.